Whether you are a man or a woman hair loss should not be ignored. If you are going through a severe hair fall you should definitely visit a dermatologist. A dermatologist will not only work on your hair fall but will also work on growing your hair that has been lost.
How to prepare yourself for a visit to the dermatologist?
- Collect all your medical records and files for the visit
- Make a list of all the medications you use or have used earlier
- Make a list of all the things you are allergic to
- Check your health insurance plan to see if these services are covered in it
- Write down all the problems and questions you have to discuss
- Don’t use heavy makeup on the skin for a few days so the doctor can have a detailed checkup of your skin
Best of luck for your visit to the dermatologist!