Do you want flawless glowing skin? Well, who doesn’t! Clogged pores are the main reason why we don’t get to achieve perfect skin. But how to get rid of Clogged pores? Don’t worry! We have got your back. We will be discussing all the possible ways by which you can ditch the clogged pores and rock your ‘oh so flawless’ skin.
What are pores? Why are clogged pores a problem?
Pores are tiny openings in your skin which releases oil and sweat. If the pores are clogged, they cause acne, blackheads, and whiteheads. And that’s exactly the reason why clogged pores are a massive problem for people who are looking forward to glass skin.
Clogged pores are the outcome of trapped dead skin cells in your skin, which should have been shed into the environment.
Environmental Factors leading to clogged pores:
- Toxins present in the air
- Transferring oil from hands to your face when you are in the habit of touching your face frequently.
How to get rid of clogged pores and get flawless skin?
- Charcoal Mask: Charcoal masks are trending these days. They contain activated charcoal, which will help in removing dirt, pollution, and toxins from your skin.
- Exfoliate: Exfoliation basically means to clean your skin and get rid of the dead skin cells, which obviously unclog your pores. You can use a good scrub for exfoliation purposes.
- Stay Hydrated: Staying hydrated is the secret ingredient behind a perfect skin.
- Skin Care Routine: Follow a skincare regime where you moisturize and tone your skin every day.
- Do not forget to remove makeup: Sleeping in makeup is one of the primary reasons why people face the issue of clogged pores. You can use a good makeup remover or makeup removing wipes to wipe off the makeup from your skin conveniently before you go for your beauty sleep.
- Use Products with Grapeseed Oil: Grapeseed oily is specifically used for treating the clogged pores.
- Steam: Steaming your pores will open them, and hence this way, the dirt particles, and dead skin cells can be removed.
- Baking soda to remove the blackheads: just add a little bit of baking soda to your cleanser or coconut oil, massage for a couple of minutes and wash away with warm water. Soda will help to dissolve the stubborn dirt from the inside the pores.
Take care of your skin. Follow these simple rules and get the perfect flawless skin like never before!